Pages

▼

Sunday, 11 September 2016

Winter Wishes

I've been in Christmas mode recently and have another cute winter themed card to share with you today.  It features some cute squirrels playing in a pine tree and I've kept the design really clean and simple so they take center stage.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




9 comments:

  1. Adorable squirrels and love your design, the stitching looks fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image and coloured beautifully Annette..gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and such a cute image. Love the CAS design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card Net, I really want this stamp if you see it for sale anywhere.
    Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. I love those little squirrels and awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS design to show off the image and your stunning colouring :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fabulous colouring Annette... and you did right to keep it CAS and as the focus rather than crowding it! Now I wonder who has dibs on that card? hehe!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an adorable little scene. Fabulous colouring too.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional anniversary” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

I'd be delighted if you would leave a message to let me know you've been here. Please read my "Policies" page when commenting or otherwise leaving a link to your own profile ... Annette xx