I looked at the image I'd chosen after stamping it out, and pondered what I was going to make with it. I'm usually more of a bear or character fan, but this Watering Can image had more of a 'still life' feel to it which was a bit out of my comfort zone.
Undeterred, I chose to motivate myself by using my favourite colours, pink and aqua, matched with the gorgeous Promises Lili of the Valley papers in the same colours.
And when I'd finished, it actually turned out to be one of my favourites for a long time.
So much for being outside my comfort zone!
I hope you like it too. :0)
- Image - Watering Can by Lili of the Valley
- Typed Sentiment (font is Wendy Medium)
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Promises paper pad from Lili of the Valley
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Lots of Layers
- Cupcake Inspirations - Colour Challenge (pink, green, blue)
- The ABC Challenge - Pearls
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Summer (Gardening)
- Inky Chicks - Happy Birthday
- Stamp & Create - Birthdays