Today's card features another new Wild Rose Studio image called Bluebell with Friend, another of the new paper pads (Peach Blossom) and another of the new dies.
The papers are just to pretty to cover up, so I've used a spot of lace, some cream seam binding and added some more interest with a bit of stitching, rather than lots of embellishments.
By the way, there's a huge Spring Sale at The Stamp Basket at the moment, so grab a crafty bargain and stock up on those bits you've been drooling over before they're all gone!!
Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
- Image - Bluebell with Friend
- Colouring - Copics
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- Wild Rose Studio - Peach Blossom
- Wild Rose Stutio - Wild Rose Die
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Vintage Style Ribbon Cream
- Glossy Accents
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks - Monochromatic
- Sparkles - Ribbon, Lace, Hearts, Pearls