Pages

▼

Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Tilda with Lamb

It's another (sorry to bore you) stepper card from me today, but this time featuring Tilda with Lamb and my new Poinsettia dies!  I hope you like this one.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




5 comments:

  1. No need to appologise. I love both easel cards and Tilda. Hugs Mrs A. p.s like the poinsettia too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful soft card - Thanks for joining us over at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful muted pink coat she's wearing of course - your colouring is as always, stunning! And your beautiful stepper design is perfect!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, beautiful card, adore Tilda.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I'd be delighted if you would leave a message to let me know you've been here. Please read my "Policies" page when commenting or otherwise leaving a link to your own profile ... Annette xx