Pages

▼

Tuesday, 25 April 2017

Alice Ice Cream

I'm sharing the third of my cards for the new release at Lili of the Valley (available 10 May) called Alice Ice Cream. I love the LOTV bunny characters so I'm really pleased that they're making an appearance in this release.






Card Recipe:


Created for:




I've been inspired by:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

  1. An adorable image and love the colours. The mint green is gorgeous and I don't normally like green. Beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute and my favourite colours! Gorgeous!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the sweetest of sweet and beautiful cards Annette - I love following you!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, it will be on my wish list. A gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww just SOOOOOOO sweet!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice is sooooo super cute and this is such a gorgeous pretty card :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. This is such a sweet creation. Love the image.Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for late comment. I love your card. Great colouring. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

I'd be delighted if you would leave a message to let me know you've been here. Please read my "Policies" page when commenting or otherwise leaving a link to your own profile ... Annette xx