Pages

▼

Wednesday, 27 February 2019

Jungle Fever

I've been drooling over these cute little stackable critters from Mama Elephant so today I've created this little scene, but instead of stacking them, they're creating a little jungle clan!

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fox: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo
  • Bear: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Elephant: Pumice Stone, Black Soot
  • Monkey: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
  • Pig: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Crushed Olive

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

  1. what a cute card ! lovely coloring as always,
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little critters, such cute faces xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card!
    so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'd be delighted if you would leave a message to let me know you've been here. Please read my "Policies" page when commenting or otherwise leaving a link to your own profile ... Annette xx