Pages

▼

Thursday, 13 August 2026

Watercoloured Bunny

My favourite colouring medium is my disress ink reinkers which I use for watercolouring almost every project. I have recently been learning coloured pencil drawing but I've not managed to use them very successfully for my cards, and I find the watercolouring quite therapeutic anyway, so it's not a bad thing to have both mediums for different hobbies.



Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge

Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

  1. You made a beautiful card with this cute digi from Lee Holland. It's also very nicely colored and has a lovely color combination.
    I immediately became a follower of yours so I can keep an eye on your beautiful creations.

    Hugs, Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love that cute bunny amongst the pretty flowers. Thanks for being so understanding about the challenge prize xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd be delighted if you would leave a message to let me know you've been here. Please read my "Policies" page when commenting or otherwise leaving a link to your own profile ... Annette xx