Saturday 11 December 2010

Flower girl

I think this has to be my favourite Tilda image, and I've used red this time rather than my usual blue princess look.  I think she looks lovely.  I've also received my first order from Wild Orchid Crafts of some really lovely cherry blossom flowers (got them in several colours just to be on the safe side!!!).  I think the post office thought they were real as when they put the card through my door (I wasn't in when the box arrived and it had to be signed for), they put 'perishable' on the description.  I'm in love with them already and have made lots of cards this weekend to practice using them.  Just 'gorjuss'!!

I've been inspired by the following:
Happy christmas crafting

7 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Netty, another gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful Christmas x

ladyjanet_56 said...

Very pretty card love this tilda image, flowers & DP colours too good luck & thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colous also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Hugs
Michele x

Julie said...

Ah she is gorgeous - love your papers too! Thanks for joining us again at PFP, Juliex

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Your Tilda is soo cute, and beautiful coloured. Thanks for joining PFP's mega christmas challenge :o)

Dena said...

Gorgeous! and I love this Tilda too! She is too sweet!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

coops said...

gorgeous card netty.a really pretty tilda and i love the colour combo.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx