Sunday 8 May 2011

Good Luck Cats

I've got a little Good Luck card to share today, from an image by LOTV of some little kittens playing with a lucky horseshoe which I've coloured using watercolour pencils.  I've used embossing, two patterned papers, and some ribbon & lace. I've pierced the main backing paper all the way around the edge with three rows of piercing and added my favourite array of flowers.  I've used a blue theme this time for a change from my usual pinks and lilacs.  Hope you like my lucky card.  The sentiment is one of my own and will be a freebie available soon.


I've been inspired by the following:
Have fun.

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful soft blue tones...just beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Buffy said...

This is so sweet. The mice are adorable and the white & blue combo is lovely. Super card Netty

Buffy x

Janette said...

Sweet, sweet card, love the image and papers are gorgeous.xx

Antonella said...

What a cute card - love the mice running around!!
Hugs,
Antonella :-)

Sudha said...

Wow, so cute.

Christine L said...

Stunning Annette! One of your very best I think... (though they're all brilliant) That sentiment is fab too, will look forward to it.
Hugs
Christine x

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely soft colours, fab image and colouring, thanks for showing your style with us at paper play, hugs Liz xx

Faye said...

Oh what gorgeous work. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

Jan said...

Love this the coulours are perfect xx Jan

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is way tooo sweet! Love your card! Im sure whoever receives this will LOVE it!
Thank you for joining us this week at Really Reasonable Ribbons Double Dutch Challenge!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Thank you so much for playing in our Sentimental Sunday challenge! Your creation is just lovely! I hope to see you playing with us again very soon! Good luck!

♥ Lisa SSDT