Sunday 17 July 2011

Happy Birthday, Samantha !!!

I wanted to make another shaped card today, as I'm really loving the change from making standard square cards.  So I've used my brand new grand nesties, and just left a slither of folded card outside the die, to enable it to open as a card base.

This is also a special post for my Stamp Fairy and Top Tip Tuesday teamie, Samantha, whose birthday is TODAY!!   Please stop by her blog too and wish her a fab birthday!

So here's my card for today, and Happy Birthday, Samantha;   This one's especially for you, honey!!


Card Recipe:
  • Image - Linda Cheerleader from Stamp Fairy
  • Papers - Summertime Designs
  • Sentiment - One of my own created especially for this card
  • Nesties - Grand Nesties Label 1 (card base), Labels 16 (image), Lacey Circles (sentiment)
  • Colouring mediums - Copics & Promarkers
  • Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
  • Butterfly - The Works book shop
  • From my stash - Pearls, Stickles (and lots of it!)
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, this card is amazing ! love the soft colors ! great
greetings, martina
x

Doreen said...

Ooh what a fab card and such a cute image.xxx

Unknown said...

OOOOO, tooo cute! Love it!

Sue said...

Aaaa very cute image,lovely card.
Sue x

Larissa said...

A very cute card Annette! I love the blue and all the glitter you used.

Hugs,
Larissa

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card. Debs xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Netty :)

Another wonderfully cute creation! :)

Love the shaped cards too and beautiful soft blues.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anonymous said...

Hunny Thank you soooo much this card is so beautiful and I LOVE it and wow thank you for my lovely pressi too! :0) really cheered me up! :0)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

How sweet of you! Samantha is a lucky girl!

Deanne :)