Here's my card, a pink base card, with blue floral panel, cute Patsy image, pink ribbon and a new FREEBIE sentiment (see below):
And here's the sketch:
- Image - Patsy Beachtime from Stamp Fairy and
The Stamping Boutique Laundry Line
- Sentiment - One of my own Freebies
- Papers - Summertime Designs
- Colouring mediums - Promarkers, Copics, Dovecraft Shimmer chalks.
- From my stash - Pink Ribbon
As promised above, here is my Sentiment freebie that I've used above. You're free to download it if you like it; click on the image for a larger version, then right click and 'save picture as' to save to your own computer.
My conditions are as follows:
- Please become a follower, then you will see more freebies as they are posted,
- Please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've downloaded it, and
- Please don't share my freebies directly with other people, send them here to collect themselves.
Please pop on over to the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge. I look forward to seeing your creations this week.
Finally, as it is Monday there is a new release at StampFairy today, it is George Wintertime. Here is a preview of the full set.
I've been inspired by: