Saturday 2 June 2012

Pink Bunny Gift

Yet another shaped card to share with you today (sorry if you're getting bored of them!) and again using one of my favourite colour combos of pink and brown (or as I prefer to think of it, strawberries and chocolate).

This time it is a cute bunny from Lili of the Valley and I've used some of my seam binding (trying to use some of my old stash before I give in to temptation and buy yet more!).




This card has sold, but see some of my other cards available to buy on my eBay listings

eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Annette.

Donna x

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh it's beautiful Annette, I love your cloud background & love the chocolate & strawberries! x

Chrissy said...

Love the shape Annette and fabulous sky, love the cute image and colouring too..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, so cute.
luv
Debby