Sunday 7 July 2013

Bella sitting on a pile of presents

Well I managed to make it though my sponsored walk last night without incident (apart from the idiots who thought it was fun to drive along the route throwing potatoes at the walkers and marshals!!! One hit my friend square on the back.  What prats!).  I ached so much by the end (we finished just after midnight) and you can be certain that I won't be doing much today!  I think it could be a great excuse for a crafting day!!

My card for The Stamp Basket today is another Bella, this time she's sitting on a pile of wrapped presents holding a balloon.  She looks like she's in full party mode!

The papers match the image, and I've tried to colour the image using the same colour scheme, including a touch of pale purple to bring out the purple accent on the lid of the bottom box.



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting

10 comments:

Christine L said...

Hi Annette

Loving the lilac of course - but I can't keep up with your creations... I may have to visit only a couple of times a week as at the moment, I spend more time blog commenting than I do actually making!! LOL

Glad you completed your walk... well done you!! And WHAT IDIOTS can do stuff like that.... I think I'd have run after them and would had to have been held back from violence!!

Big hugs
Christine x
PS... Enjoy your rest day! x

Sarah said...

Lovely Bella card Annette. Well done on completing your walk, you were in my thoughts last night. Enjoy your day...go and dip your toes in the sea!! xx

Mojca said...

Oh so sad to hear about the idiots at the walk, but anyways it's important you made it! Congrats! Your card is so sweet, love the papers. Have a lovely relaxing Sunday, you deserve it. Hugs! MOjca

Carissa said...

Simply adorable. I love that there are papers to match the image.
Hugs, Carissa

Wishcraft said...

Well done on completing your walk! Sorry to hear about the idiot potato throwers - nothing better to do obviously.

Your card is gorgeous hun, such lovely colours and details and Bella is very sweet :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

So awesome of you to join us at charisma!
Great work!

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow... you card is amazing! I love the beautiful background paper and the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week. :)

Caz said...

This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz, and good luck.

Caz xx

Barbara GR said...

So sweet Card! Bella is just adorable!I love it!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Trish Latimer said...

Great card Annette! thank you for playing along with the A Little Bit Crafty challenge!