Saturday 31 August 2013

Annabelle on Swing

I'm having a break from Christmas cards (well it isn't September until tomorrow!) to show you one of the most summery cards I think I've ever made.  It features Annabelle on Swing from The Stamp Basket and some bright yellow gingham papers with green and lilac accents.

Don't forget there is a summer sale on at The Stamp Basket, with lots of new items added this week, including 25% off Memory Box dies.  Pop over there and stock up while the offer is still on.




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Annette...is that you!? Yes? Oh that's Ok then, I thought we had an impostor!! What a FABULOUS card, so pretty and the lemon, lilac and green looks lovely together. Have a good one xx

Christine L said...

I agree with Sarah... I really wasn't sure it was you with the yellow!! But it does work well.. and is fabulously summery with that gorgeous image!

Big hugs
Christine x

Lin said...

Love the bright summery yellow backing papers, great design and beautifully coloured image.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
Crafty Cardmakers

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card! Such a pretty image and fab colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mojca said...

what a pretty card Annette. I love the gorgeous image and lovely warm colours. Hugs! Mojca

Marijke said...

A very nice and colourfull card. You used a lovely stamp and I love the circles and the colour yellow. Thanks for joining at the DDCC challenge. Hope to see you next week with the big change of blog and bloghop?? Love Marijke.

Josephine said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Elise said...

OoOh my Annette! This is GORGEOUS! I loooove the colors and of course your sky as you know I do!!! :) Soooo STUNNING!!!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sweet image and those hanging stars!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa