Not that I'm predictable, you understand!!!
I've used my newest DI reinker colour too; Twisted Citron. Even though I'm not a fan of green, I am rather liking this shade and think it goes well with the hot pink I've matched it with today. And, unusually for me, I've added some rhinestones rather than pearls for a bit of bling. I thought my fabulous diva deserved some sparkle!
I also created a custom sentiment as it's for a friend's special birthday.
- Image - Marianne Design Daisy Diva
- Custom sentiment
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Lili of the Valley Perfect Pair paper pad
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Hot Pink Ribbon
- Rhinestone gems
- Spellbinders Lacey Circles
- Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax
- Glossy Accents
- Crafting When We Can - Bling it up
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations - For a Friend
- Cute Card Thursday - Summer Colours