I've used a cute little critter from A Day For Daisies, but I naively didn't fully consider that there's a whole lotta fur on this little guy! I guess it allowed me some practice of colouring fur!
And I can never have too much practice!
Mind you, even the strawberry was a challenge and I can't blame that on fur (unless you're eating it with the clotted cream I bought at Christmas for the mince pies, and then promptly forgot about!)
Anyhoo, I hope you like him and please do pop over to Sketch Saturday to join in this week.
- Image - A Bite of Strawberry from A Day For Daisies
- Colouring - Alcohol Markers
- Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour Papers
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- My Favourite Things Stitched Ovals
- 15mm Satin Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Crafty Ribbons - Animals