This one did take me an age to construct but I really loved the end result. I used my new Clearly Besotted Caped Cuties and matching dies (a lovely surprise gift from a very dear friend) and lots of dies (grass, fence, landscape borders, stars, stitched circles etc) and created a bespoke sentiment printed onto my backing paper.
I hope you like it because I'm already thinking about my second one!
Here's a bit of a close up. The flying bunny is on a little strip of acetate.
You can tell I loved how this one turned out by the multitude of pictures ... here's one from the front:
- Image - Clearly Besotted Caped Cuties
- Clearly Besotted Caped Cuties Matching Die Set
- Typed Sentiment
- Colouring - Alcohol Markers
- Maja Design Papers
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- MFT Stitched Circles
- Memory Box Stitched Clouds
- Frantic Stamper Stitched Scene Builder Die
- Memory Box Fence Die
- Whiff of Joy Grass die
- Nesting Star dies
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Animal Magic