Today's card is a 'challenging' image (for me) of Willow the Witch. She was challenging because I usually manage to freak out at this amount of fuss on an image (both the hat and the dress made me twitch) but I persevered and this is the result! I even added a bit of sparkle to the frilly bits.
I used a Simon Says Stamp Die (Stars Parade) as a stencil and used various shades of purple chalk to create the starry backdrop. I then stitched around the image before mounting it onto a simple black base card.
Here is the die cut with my chalky outlines! I kept the outside of the die intact as much as possible to stop excess chalk getting on my base card, but it was easy to remove any little smudges with a tiny pencil eraser.
- Image - Tiny Townie Willow the Witch from Stamping Bella
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Stars - Dovecraft chalks
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Simon Says Stamp Stars Parade
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It (using SSS Products)
- Bellarific Fridays - Create your own background (stencil and chalk)
- Creatalicious - Anything Goes
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Stamp It (using SSS products)