We'd had a gang of 3 ring the doorbell before we'd taken off our coats.
As I was taking off my shoes, another gang of five arrived.
Before I'd got into the kitchen, ding dong, and another gang of five were banging on the door.
I swear it was the same gang coming round for second portions.
Anyway, you get the picture!
By 6:30 all 22 treat pouches had gone and we had to put a sign up saying we'd run out of sweets.
In 10 minutes flat!
However, it did mean from then onwards we had a quiet evening with no more visitors!
In contrast to Halloween, I'm in Christmas mode today. Today's card is to support the challenge at As You Like It Challenge where the theme is Teddies or Fairies! I'm definitely a 'cute and furry' teddy kinda gal. And I think out of all my teddy images, my favourite has to be James the bear. He's adorably cute and I love this little image of him looking a bit thoughtful at his 'Santa stop here' sign.
- Image - James Santa Stop Here
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- WOC & Mulberry Flowers
- 15mm Satin Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Glossy Accents
- Magnolia DooHickey So Wrapped Merry Christmas Tag die
- Sweet Dixie Large Snowflake Die
- Christmas at Sweet Stamping - Glitter & Sparkle
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Die cuts or Punches
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes with Optional Sketch
- Allsorts - Making a start on Christmas
- Creatalicious - Anything Goes
- Noor! Design - Winter