I've used a silver mirri card as the backdrop for my Santa image, embossed and embellished with a frosty border die. The only trouble with mirri card is that it's so hard to photograph! I've also used silver on the image itself, where I've used a silver gel pen to colour the ribbon on the present that Santa's hiding behind his back!
This is my usual picture of the card, standing up, but the silver looks black .....
... so I've taken another picture which shows that it's definitely silver, but you need sunglasses to avoid the reflection of my lamp now ....
... and finally a close up to show the silver on the image.
- Image - Santa has a Prezzie from Stamping Bella
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers & Silver gel pen
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Memory Box Frostyville Border
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Happy Christmas Ribbon
- Silver mirri card
- Magnolialicious - Christmas
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Country View Craft - Christmas (using reinkers from CVC)