Sunday 19 February 2017

Squirrel with Flower

It's officially my first challenge post with The Ribbon Girl Challenge and the theme is 'Use Any Image'.  I've opted for one of the cute Squirrel Trios from Lili of the Valley and added lots of my favourite goodies from The Ribbon Girl store.





And I have a little extra today using the same image, but this time he's fussy cut.  It's a lot bigger than it looks in the photo too! The letter 'S' at the start is MDF and means that the whole thing stands up.  The papers are the same I've used above and I've cut the letters out with CCD Jumbo letter dies.




Project Recipe:

From The Ribbon Girl:

From Lili of the Valley:

From Dies To Die For:

Other:
  • Watercoloured with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers
  • The Langton Watercolour paper
  • Flat Backed Pearls
  • MDF Letter
  • Tim Holtz Stitched Oval dies





I've been inspired by:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

suxch a sweet squirrel, lovely card and I like your diecut SQUIRREL too, Mary x

Carole Pollard said...

Wow brilliant inspirations these design are gorgeous Well done on your new Design Team post Love and hugs Carole x

Christine L said...

Your card is beautiful Annette... your distress ink colouring is superb!! And as for the Squirrel project... how fab!!! And I think I may know where it's going??

Christine x

Mervi said...

Beautiful colours and sweet image, it's a lovely card!
Thank you so much for your entry over at Allsorts.
Good luck;-))m

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card and your banner is amazing. Sweet image and the paper is scrummy xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and the image is adorable. Colouring is as ever.....perfection! Pretty papers too. Great squirrel sign too, Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, those are both fab Annette! I wonder if that second one is for a certain crafty pal? It would be perfect for her!! Beautiful papers, stunning colouring and really gorgeous creations, both. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Barbara said...

Sweet card! Love the subtle colors! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Sue said...

Hi lovely Annette, so thrilled to see you at The Ribbon Girl - you are FAB!
I love this card - such exquisite painting,and the Squirrel project is just wonderful.
Have a good week.
Love from
Sue...xxx

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Squirrel x said...

Who couldn't love this adorable little chap hun?! LOVE the combination of the red fur with the bramble purple - a real fruit crumble of deliciousness. I wonder what your friend thought of the squirrel banner, I would have been squealing from here to next week to receive such a thoughtful and heartfelt gift. Mwah xx

Larissa said...

Fabulous project! I really love how you coloured the image.

-xxx-
Larissa