I've been drooling over this image, Orchid by Stamping Bella, for a while when I saw her I couldn't resist scooping her up.
Watercolouring her dress was a little scary, but once I got started I was really pleased with how she turned out. I also bought the scalloped edger die which I think is going to get a fair bit of use!
Here's a close up of Orchid with a bit of sparkle on her dress.
From Dies To Die For:
- Stamping Bella Orchid
- Versafine Ink Pad
- Mama Elephant Friend Script Die
- MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2
- Watercoloured with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers
- Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Nitwit Collections Papers
- Glittery brads (purple and green)
- Deep Ocean - Dots (on the dress) and Stripes (paper)
- Crafty Calendar - Special Lady
- Country View Crafts - Inspired by Tim Holtz (using reinkers from CVC)
- Seven Hills - Watercolour, Big Words, Pastel Colours (using Orchid)
- Inky Chicks - Flowers