Wednesday 26 April 2017

Timeless Tulips

I've been playing with some lovely stamps that are something a bit different for me. I normally opt for 'cute and cuddly', but today I've been playing with some of the gorgeous Sunny Studio layering stamps called Timeless Tulips.  

I've made a couple of notelet cards, and a matching gift tag. I stamped the tulips onto smooth white card, layering each one using the same ink pad which became darker each time I added a layer.  I then stamped the stalks and leaves before adding detail with my pencils.  

I added quite a lot of pencil to the leaves, and then promptly cut them off when I die cut the images to fit my notelets!  

I used a 'hello' text stamp from the same stamp set.










Project Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Other:

  • Watercoloured with Derwent Inktense Pencils
  • Hole punch
  • Kraft card
  • Ribbon scraps

I've been inspired by:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Sarah said...

Stunning!! I love tulips and have a vase of pink ones sitting on my hearth right now, almost as pretty as yours xx

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful Annette... I love tulips and your colouring is no less than stunning on these beauties!

Christine x

Carol S. said...

I do love the tulips and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are stunning

Kat W said...

Totally stunning colourwork...you have captured the beautiful petal details so beautifully :-) The notelet design is fab and I love the cute ribbon details.
Big hugs, Kat xx

Carole Pollard said...

These are stunning flower stamps the colours you have used are beautiful and I love the design idea fab Love and hugs Carole x

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and cheery Spring creation and glorious Tulips, thanks so much for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are beautiful. Lo0ok really effective
Hugs Kelly

Sandy said...

OMG - these are gorgeous -- keep it up!!
sandy xx

Linby said...

ha ha that is the sort of thing I would do with the leaves. Your remaining image is so beautiful and they turned out lovely. My fav is the stand alone tag - stunning.
I see from your profile you have set yourself quite some tasks for the year!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Squirrel x said...

These are breathtakingly beautiful hunny xxx