Thursday 27 July 2017

Horace

We're looking for your favourite colour combo at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and despite the regular appearance of purple, my ultimate favourite combo is pink and blue.  I love both colours but think pastel shades of this combo really complement each other. I have lots of papers in these colours and although most of my puppy image is fur, I have also managed to squeeze both of my chosen colours into my image.  I'm also using my favourite fur colour combo of Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo and a spot of Gathered Twigs for shade.






Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
  • Simon's Monday Challenge - Focus on the Edge (Stitched die edge on all panels and scalloped edge under image panel)
  • Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Aaawww this is adorable....isnt Horace a handsome chap xx

Lisa xx said...

Aaawww this is adorable....isnt Horace a handsome chap xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, he is so cute. Pink and blue is one of my favourite combos too :)
Hugs, Kaz xx

Kim said...

fabulous card, and love the cute image - Horace is adorable!
Kim x

Carol S. said...

He's a cutie and brilliant colouring. Lovely design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anne said...

This is so sweet... such a cute and versatile image, beautifully coloured as always and I love the layout

Have a great weekend!

Anne x

Sarah said...

Love him Annette and as usual your painting is so impressive xx

Christine L said...

Wow - your DI colouring is just fabulous on this little chap - his fur shading is exceptional! One day....... One day..... I promise to get mine out and have a go - I'll certainly be referring to you for advice when I do!

Christine x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful colouring on that adorable pup..thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cutie patootie! Fabulous colouring on this Annette. I could sit and stare at your images for hours trying to work out how you do it. Just gorgeous!! Love the CAS design too. Gorgeous papers! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lin said...

What a darling card, Annette, that puppy is as cute as he can be! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Squirrel x said...

This is super cute and adorable - Love Horace! Can I cuddle him please? Hugs xx