Saturday 3 March 2018

Fairies in the Wood

Lili of the Valley have some new fairy images coming out soon, and I've used one on today's card. She's called Fairies in the Woods and I've repeated the lefthand tree an extra three times to create a little woodland filling up the right hand side of my card.  I've used papers from LOTV that are now available (I think) as digis from Nitwits.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Hair: Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
  • Star: Mustard Seed & gold gel pen.

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

Sarah said...

A work of art, that sums up this fabulous card Annette!! xx

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!
hugs

Carole Pollard said...

This is just amazing what a fabulous scene you have made Really looking forward to this release tomorrow love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow! Annette, this is utterly enchanting hunny! I LOVE what you've done for this gorgeous card. The pelment design is so fun and I always love those designs by you. But that scene, with all it's colouring and gorgeousness! Sigh, too, too, too cute! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Barbara said...

Absolutely cute card! Perfect for our challenge In my garden! colors are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Anne said...

This is amazing, perfect showcase for how versatile digital stamps can be. I love it and I can see the work you put into it
Anne x

Melissa Bove said...

Amazing card! Such a sweet scene! So pretty!!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Carol S. said...

Very cute fairy and love the trees. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Larissa said...

This is a really sweet image and I love the colours you used on this card.

-xxx-