Sunday 22 April 2018

Heffalump Babygro

There's an adorable new baby themed release due tomorrow at Lili of the Valley and I've made this card using one of the cute new images. This guy's called Scruffy Edward and I've used the balloon he comes with to create a bunch which I've fussy-cut and linked to the heffalump using embroidery thread.  I've added some small heart buttons and doodle-stitch around all the edges in markers which complement the papers.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Elephant: Weathered Wood, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Hickory Smoke
  • Jumper: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Hickory Smoke, Antique Linen
  • Balloons: Stormy Sky 

Card Recipe:


Created for:




I've been inspired by:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such an adorable card. Love Dawn x

Sarah said...

This is the cutest romper suit I have seen for many years, I dressed my boys in them during the summer months when they were tiny!! I love scruffy Edward...so cute xx

Maura said...

Sweet and adorable card! Love the card shape, and Scruffy Edward and his balloons are wonderfully colored! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Let's Doodle! Maura

Carol S. said...

He is super cute and love all the balloons. A gorgeous card Annette. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Annette, this is beyond adorable!! I LOVE that sweet lil' romper design. That wee heffalump is so perfect for this creation! I can't wait to see the rest of the release!! Two new babes in our family this past couple of months, so I'm all about the babes right now! LOL. Love this to bits hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo