Monday 1 October 2018

Carolling Fun #2

I've used another couple of stamps from the newly released 'Carol Singing' set from Lili of the Valley.  It's similar to yesterday's card, but uses different characters.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • Pinks: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Blues: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Reds: Candied Applie, Barn Door, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Weathered Wood
  • Songbooks: Old Paper, Peeled Paint

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Annette, I'm just popping in with another DT hat on. I love this card. The image is so cute and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharign with us at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Anne said...

Love love love this, those furries are so cute and you always bring them to life with your beautiful colouring
Anne x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Annette, this is just gorgeous! I loved the first one you did and this is a delish follow up! Two stunning creations with this lovely set! The paper is gorgeous and the snowflakes are a sweet finish. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

I am so in love with these little characters and you have done such a brilliant job with them xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Craftdee said...

Another super-cute LOTV image, sigh. I'm trying to distract myself with that lovely snowflake die :-) Your colouring is its usual awesomeness, such a delicate touch. Lovely card all round, Donna x