Saturday 16 March 2019

Spring Cuties

I've got a couple more Easter cards to make but I feel quite ahead this year so I'm wearing a smug little 'Little Miss Organised' grin!  This image is Spring Sheep from Lili of the Valley's Spring Sweeties stamp set.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Sheep: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Pumice Stone
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Background: Victorian Velvet
  • Flowers: Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Aileen said...

Annette so very cute, I love these little lambies and the design of the card, just perfect.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I don’t send Easter cards but love these sheep which work for Birthday cards too.

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card