Monday 29 July 2019

Hanging Stockings

I'm still in Christmas mode with these little sweeties from the new release at Lili of the Valley.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Pumice Stone, Tattered Rose
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Ground: Weathered Wood, Black Soot
  • Bacground: Antique Linen
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:


Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Anne said...

I adore this Annette - the way you've coloured them is just wonderful
Enjoy your week
Anne x

Sarah said...

I have just had this (and several others) accidentally find it's way into my LOTV folder...not sure how it happened but am so glad that it did and your particularly gorgeous card just proves that my choice was spot on!! xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!