Thursday 15 August 2019

Special Friend

The new challenge at As You Like It Challenge is to decide whether you prefer the colour combination of pink and green or blue and orange.  Ideally I'd prefer pink and blue because I'm not a huge fan of orange, but neither do I like a lot of green.  I think my fondness for pink outweighs my dislike of green so I've opted for that combo (with a touch of blue).  The image and sentiment are from our sponsor this week, Lili of the Valley



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Flower: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick
  • Envelope: Old Paper
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A cute and beautiful card. Elaine

Sarah said...

What a lovely bunny rabbit and as always your watercolouring is sensational!! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Adorable creation Annette. Love that sweet rabbit and as always your colouring is incredible! Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

its super cute card!

Anne said...

One of my favourite images this year, so sweet... and a lovely card
Anne x

Kathy Barnett said...

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy {Crafty Creations Challenges}