Wednesday 16 October 2019

Piles of Fun

I like to jump through autumn's carpets, just like this little fella who looks like he's having lots of fun.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Squirrel: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Leaves: Peeled Paint, Rusty Hinge, Fossilised Amber, Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive, Brushed Corduroy, Frayed Burlap, Bundled Sage
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire
  • Ground: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Fikreta said...

thats me! I loooveee to jump in the pile of leaves!
love your card!

Louise F NZ said...

This is just so adorable.
Almost makes me wish it was autumn here, but not really as I am looking forward to some summer sun.
Gorgeous card x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous such pretty colours on this Love and hugs Carole x

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card, I would like to join this cutie and jump in the pile. )

-xxx-

Sarah said...

Oh he made me smile, so cute and just what I like to do once the leaves have fallen. Great job annette xx

Tinkerbeth said...

This is a super cute card! Love your coloring, and the patterned paper you selected for the color challenge! I also laughed out loud when I saw the "Resolution Failure Counters for 2017 and 2018!" You did a much better job and made many more cards than I ever could!