Wednesday 13 November 2019

Harry has Happy Mail

One of my favourite bears, Harry the Stuffie, is playing on my blog today with this sweet little 'Happy Mail' card.  I managed to mess up a stamped sentiment on the top panel so had to cover it over with a die cut flower!  Shhh, no-one will ever know!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Envelope: Old Paper, Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a super cute stamp Annette and I love the design and the flower looks like it was meant to be!! xx

Sue said...

This is so pretty Netty and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Fikreta said...

cute card!