Thursday 23 April 2020

Winnie Wonderland

I know it's still April, but I love making Christmas cards. I like to ensure I have enough by December so it's never too early to start! Plus it means I can still play with all my stamps and dies (and it's also a good excuse to add some glitter!)




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Hair: Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Yellows: Squeezed Lemonade
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Ground: Weathered Wood, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Fikreta said...

so very sweet card!

Elaine Stark said...

Love the non traditional Christmas colours. Elaine

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Annette and so beautifully painted, love teh pretty colour scheme.
Thanks for having me as GDT at As You Like It
Lxx

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Annette and the glow from the lamp is amazing xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Enchanting Annette. Love your sweet soft colouring and the lovely design. What a lovely image hun and gorgeous card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo