Wednesday 3 June 2020

Snowy Bears

I'm on a mission to make Christmas cards throughout the year so I don't have a shortfall by the time I get to December.  This one's using a CC Designs bear that I couldn't resist. 





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Iceberg: Tumbled Glass, Broken China
  • Reds: Festive Berries, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • White: Pumice Stone

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Kim said...

fab card - I really need to think about trying to regularly make some Christmas cards through the year!
Kim x

Lorraine said...

Aww, he's cute and I love that paper - gorgeous colours
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional birthdays” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…