Thursday 13 August 2020

Feel Better Soon

We want to see your Pink + 1 creations at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight, and my favourite is pink and cream (yes I know I've technically added some green, but I figured that a wee bit of grass is permitted!).  I think that the strawberry and cream colours are so pretty together.  

I've added lots of embellishments, and die-cut the edge of the card too just to give it a further bit of detail.  The papers are also some of my favourites from Maja Design in the matching colour combo.  The sentiment is typed and die cut.  It's come out a bit shiny on the photo, but that's just how the light from my lamp fell.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Pinks: Picked Raspberry, Scattered Straw

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

This would cheer anyone up. A very pretty card. Elaine

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, I love the dainty feel
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Sarah said...

Very pretty Annette, sure to make the recipient feel better xx

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!

Larissa said...

A very sweet card. Love this cute image, but I guess that is not a surprise. ;)

-xxx-