Thursday 9 September 2021

Dragon with Bunting

At As You Like It Challenge this week we're asking if you like squares or circles, and looking back at my recent creations they've been mainly corners rather than curves, but if I really ask myself what I prefer, it's definitely circles. I like that they're softer than the harshness of a angle and I like the handmade quality of a shaped card. This Tattered Lace doily die is one of my favourites for circular cards because of all the lacy detail around the edge.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Dragon: Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire, Speckled Egg, Dusty Concorde
  • Ground: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo
  • Flags: Candied Apple, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful borders and frames, so pretty and the image is just adorable. Elaine

Bunny said...

This is so cute. I've always love the Tattered Lace dies. [Bunny]

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a cute image and love your colouring on this. Love the Tattered Lace doily die too, lovely creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sue said...

Fabulous card Annette love the borders and frames hugs Sue x