Thursday 29 September 2022

Gnome for Christmas

At As You Like It Challenge we want to know how you like to add snow onto a winter project.  My favourite way is to add a few thin streaks of glue along the ground of my image and then use some ultra fine Glamour Dust glitter to create some sparkly snow at his feet.  I usually use Glossy Accents, but the bottle that's done me proud for the last few years decided to clog up this week, so I've just used my fine PVA glue pen on this project instead.




Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge
Lili of the Valley

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Milled Lavender
  • Purples: Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet
  • 'Whites': Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute and lovely colours. Elaine

Sarah said...

A wonderful tag but most of all the gorgeous colour combo xx

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Beautiful tag and colouring. The purple and green work fabulously together. x