Saturday 3 December 2022

You're the Salt to my Pepper

I created this shaped card using my Silhouette to house this little meecie from Lee Holland.  

The base card is made from White Hammered card which I thought looked like the texture of fabric!  

Because it's all white, I've defined the edges of the shape with some doodled stitching and layered all the pieces on 3D foam for some shadow and texture.

My little meecie is watercoloured in Distress inks, and fussy cut (OMG that tail was a challenge!)




Designed for:
Papermill Direct
Lee Holland

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Mouse: Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Spoon: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Hat: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Lynne said...

This is so sweet Annette, fabulous colouring as always. Thank you for my cute birthday card. Have a good weekend x