Tuesday 21 March 2023

Mother's Day Quokka

I'd intended to share this card on Sunday but I got side-tracked!  It's a Mother's Day card that I made for my Mother-in-Law.  I decided on a Springtime lemon theme featuring a pretty Daffodil Quokka image on a simple shaped cardbase. 






Designed for:
Amanda Jayne Designs
Papermill Direct

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Background: Tumbled Glass
  • Flower: Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

Papermill Direct:
I've been inspired by:
  • Simon's Monday Challenge - Spring
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: