Tuesday 15 August 2023

Badger Keys

I've made this keyring holder using an oval of MDF that I've covered with some pretty papers and decorated with a watercoloured badger. I bought the hooks a while ago, because my previous version used nails, and 3 of them had pulled out so I was only left with 2 remaining to hang keys on!  The hooks have sticky foam on the backs which is quite strong so it's going to hold the keys much better than the flimsy nails.







Designed for:
Lee Holland


Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Badger: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass

Project Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's so lovely!! xx