Thursday 18 April 2024

Have a fin-tastic day

At As You Like It Challenge this week, we're asking if you prefer Clean & Simple or Fussy.  I personally enjoy making both styles, although I find the clean and simple theme far more challenging because mine seem to feel 'unfinished'. I've tasked myself to make a clean and simple card that I'm happy with. This one's for a dad who's keen on fishing, so the masculine theme tends to lend itself more to clean and simple.



Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge
Lili of the Valley

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Rod: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

I just love James, a lovely card. Elaine