Thursday 22 August 2024

Panda Tumble

This fortnight at As You Like It Challenge we're asking you to showcase your favourite colouring medium. 

I love my Distress Ink Reinkers, which I decant into a palette and use as watercolours with a paintbrush.  

I've tried watercolour pencils but I keep returning to the reinkers, although they are quite messy, especially with kittens jumping on my desk!  

I have previously used Copics, but they were very expensive and once I'd dabbled with watercolouring, I was hooked!




Designed for:
As You Like It Challenge
Lee Holland

Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Panda: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Browns: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

As cute as ever. Elaine

Chrissy said...

For as long as I have known you Annette I have always been amazed at you colouring, so perfectly, with alcohol re inkers, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx