Monday 18 October 2010

Cracking Christmas

Time for a new card!  This week I've been using a new LOTV stamp which was given to my by my lovely husband (with some guidance in the right direction - ie details of the LOTV website !!!) for my birthday at the start of the month.  The papers, ribbon and holly brad were also a birthday pressie from my best friend (she needed no prompting!).

I'm fully in the swing of Christmas cards now and have been having fun with my Promarkers.
I hope you like my card...

5 comments:

Shell said...

oh Netty i love this stamp too, gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week.
Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a little cutie - love his sparkly hat!
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley challenges this week
Lisa ;)

Mel said...

aww what a sweet little card!
Love his gorjuss glitter hat!
Thanks for joining us this week over on Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog!
Hugs Melly xx

CraftyC said...

Cute card Netty. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Unknown said...

Lovely Card!

Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

Sarah x