Wednesday 27 April 2011

A Lili Bunny Easter

I know it's a bit late to be posting Easter cards, but I'm just slipping in a quick post to share a LOTV Easter bunny card.  I've used my fave purple theme (with a teeny bit of red on the umbrella and easter egg), embossed the background panel and used glimmer card behind the image.  I've abandoned the Promarkers for this card, and actually used my water colour pencils (which I think I've had since I was a teenager - don't ask how long ago that was!) and they've travelled with me since then. I've added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I've been inspired by the following:
Have Fun

11 comments:

Mascha Zimmerman said...

What a sweet and funny card, love it, bye Mascha

Canonbury creations said...

Such a cute image and beautifully coloured!
Val x

Chrissy said...

It's never too late for Easter...Why...I'm eating an egg now..yum yum...have chocolate all over my keyboard...Very cute and pretty card. I love the colours, and fabulous image...
Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and adorable too.
luv
Debby

Sudha said...

Pretty creation dear.

Christine L said...

Beautiful card Annette! I've got to say, your fav colours are also my fav colours!! Love that you've used watercolour pencils for a change too!
Hugs
Christine x

Barb said...

Oh Netty, your card is adorable, love everything about it! Ü
Thanks for sharing,
Barb in Texas

xxxtglxxx said...

Im glad you got round to sharing this - its beautiful :)

Lovely soft colouring on the image, and a great layout. Really sweet card.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Netty! The image is so cute and I love the colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Jess Willison said...

This is adorable!

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x