Sunday 10 February 2013

Chloe

I'm sharing Chloe from The Stamp Basket today.  I've also got a new die, Lavish Branch, and it's lovely. The leaves are really detailed and it makes a lovely spray of leaves underneath some flowers.  I can see I'm going to be using this one quite a bit!

Don't forget the Guest Design Team call at The Stamp Basket being held at the moment. Pop over to The Stamp Basket blog to take a peek at the details.



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Items are from The Stamp Basket where linked below:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.



I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fabulous colouring.xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Annette, She is gorgeous, I love the way you have coloured her - and I love that die too, one of my faves :) Hugs, Teresa x

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card. Gorgeous image.

Thanks for joining in our 1st birthday celebrations at Love to Create.

Susan

Mojca said...

oh your new day is so pretty and I really love the gorgeous image you used. hugs! Mojca

Christine L said...

Ooh Annette... this card is gorgeous... I love the image and that dark pink background is just perfect for her!

Hugs
Christine x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is really PRETTYYYY!! I LOVE the layout and that little branch is awesome....looks perfect with those flowers!!!! You rock!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Amanda Phillips said...

She is so pretty, Thank you for joinning us over at love to create challenges.
Amanda LTCDT

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card shape Annette, lovethe papers and cute image, gorgeous colouring too, and love your new die..so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card featuring a sweet girl! Love it! Thank you for joining our Celebration Challenge this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC DT

Anne-Marie said...

I already bought the gorgeous branch die, Netty....hahaaa....can't believe I got it before you, lol! You made lovely use of it on this darling card, though....beautifully done, my girl. x

Janice said...

Chloe is delightful as is your colouring and your beautiful card. Lovely to see you at MAWTT, Jx

Jennifer said...

This is just stunning, the image, the coloring, and such a beautiful die to!