Saturday 16 February 2013

Two Hearts

I've got something different to share today.  I've been playing with a new die, which is Heart Pocket from The Stamp Basket, and I've made 2 projects using this lovely die.

My first is what I had planned to be some heart bunting, but in the end I only hung 2 hearts on it, one for hubby and one for me, each with our own little note on a tag inside the pocket.



I inked around the edge of the heart, punched two holes in the top, threaded some gingham ribbon through, used some little stamps to decorate the heart, and added some pearls.

Here's a piccy of one of the tags peeking out of the heart pocket....


And here's my second project.

This time I've only used one die on patterned paper, and added the ribbon to hang it from the middle of the heart.  I inked the edges in pink and added a stamped sentiment in Rich Cocoa Momento ink (which I find is softer than black), but otherwise just kept it simple with some white pearls.



And here's a close up of the tag inside, with some red burlap twine so that it can be pulled out easily...



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.



I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Adorable your hearts. Love the idea of it. I think I wil put it on my Todolist:)
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
xxx Michelle

Mojca said...

Oh how gorgeous!!!! A brilliant idea. hugs! Mojca

Chrissy said...

What a super idea Annette,and so pretty..what a fabulous die..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wishcraft said...

Oh they're fab Annette, it's a lovely die :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Christine L said...

These are soooo gorgeous Annette.. love the design and idea!

Hugs
Christine x

Squirrel x said...

Oh these are just too cute Netty, love them, you ol' romantic, lol! Hope your week off is the tonic you need sweetie. Hugs Sxx