I covered it with LOTV Country Lady papers and used my Watering Can image to decorate it. The only embellishment is a pearl I added to help lift up the lid as it's magnetic. I also inked around all the edges to age it a bit.
And finally to all my fellow Brits ... HAPPY "GUY FAWKES NIGHT"!
If you're braving the weather tonight and going out with your sparklers, have fun. :0)
- Image - Watering Can from LOTV
- Country Lady Paper Pad from LOTV
- Colouring - DI Reinkers
- Wooden Box
- Sketchy Colours - Green, Beige, Brown
- Sparkles - Autumn Colours
- Penny Black & More - Anything Goes
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Good Ol' Days (hunting round the garden collecting seeds for planting next year, like I used to do when I was younger - trouble was back then I didn't know the difference between flowers and weeds. Hmm, perhaps not much has changed there!)
- Lawnscaping Challenge - Fall / Autumn