Since I've been using my Copics a lot lately, I decided to get out my DI reinkers and do some watercolour painting! This card is the result. Unfortunately I didn't quite let the base coat dry before adding the folds detail on the dress, so it looks a bit wispy, but maybe it suits the fairy image?
The papers are some of my favourites at the moment, and I've had a bit of a purple theme going on this weekend (others to share another day). I've also popped on a personalised sentiment.
- Image - Saturated Canary Little Darlings Fairy Wishes Rubber Stamp
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- Maja Design Papers - Coffee in the Arbor
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Wink of Stella
- Sewing machine
- Papertake Weekly - Sketch #96
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- That's Crafty - All About Face