Sunday 30 November 2014

Tinkerbell

This card is for my neighbour, who has a fondness for fairies and the colour purple.

Since I've been using my Copics a lot lately, I decided to get out my DI reinkers and do some watercolour painting!  This card is the result.  Unfortunately I didn't quite let the base coat dry before adding the folds detail on the dress, so it looks a bit wispy, but maybe it suits the fairy image?

The papers are some of my favourites at the moment, and I've had a bit of a purple theme going on this weekend (others to share another day).  I've also popped on a personalised sentiment.



Card Recipe:
  • Image - Saturated Canary Little Darlings Fairy Wishes Rubber Stamp
  • Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
  • Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
  • Cardworks Card base
  • Maja Design Papers - Coffee in the Arbor
  • The Langton watercolour paper
  • Stazon Ink Pad
  • Pearls
  • Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
  • Wink of Stella
  • Sewing machine
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Lin said...

Such a sweet image - your neighbor will be thrilled! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jennifer said...

A fabulous card, Annette! Your watercolouring is beautiful, as is your design. Marie is sure to love it.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Christine L said...

Yes... the wispy folds definitely suit this fairy.... she looks so gorgeous in her lilac/purple! Perfect matching papers too Annette... a fabulous card!

Hugs
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Oh Annette this is STUNNING, I love how organised you are but you made a mistake My name is spelt SAMANTHA tehhehheee hugs me x

Kat W said...

The colouring looks amazing and this fairy definitely suits purple! Gorgeous layout too - love the layers :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx