I'd originally made it to promote the purple friends challenge over on Squirrel's own blog, but I only realised after finishing it that there was a teeny tiny flaw in my plan!
However, for the very reason that it failed to meet that criteria, it perfectly suits the friends theme at In The Pink this fortnight!
For some unknown reason I tried the no-lines technique again. I really don't know why I insist on making things harder for myself by doing that.
- Image - Bunny Twila from CC Designs
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Alcohol Markers
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Star Parade Die
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Favourite Technique (no lines - looks FAB when it's done well, but I find it so hard to do myself)
- Dragonfly Dreams - Feminine (pink and girlie - my favourite style!)