Thursday 31 December 2015

A Little bit of Gossip

This project is to support the new challenges at both As You Like It Challenge and The Sugar Bowl Challenge as they're both Anything Goes this time, so I've been lazy and used a Sugar Nellie image on my AYLI card!  I've used a simple layout and my new(ish) stitched scalloped die with a spot of twine and a flower die.  I wanted to make the fairy's wings look opaque, but I'm not sure I really achieved it!



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Wendy L said...

So sweet Netty, fab colouring, xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Been a while since I was able to visit you. My dad passed away a few months ago, in my arms, so it took it's toll on me, then we went away now I am back crafting and catching up and plan to make more cards using your clock template, which I just love...
Wonderful card and love the colours used, great to finish off the year with.. see you in the new year .xxx {aNNie}

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Annette, love the image and pretty design.

Donna x

Sue said...

Annette, Your card is really gorgeous. I love that delicate purple colour combination and your colouring is exquisite. Such a beautiful image, enhanced by your amazing colour work.
Wishing you a wonderful 2016 Annette.
Sue...xxx

Sarah said...

This is a real beauty Annette, such a pretty stamp and beautifully coloured. Wishing you a happy New year full of many good things xx

Elaine Stark said...

Very sweet and pretty. A beautiful image. Elaine

Mrs A. said...

She's very sweet. Love your colouring choice and the pretty design. Wishing You A Happy New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, beautifully coloured and love the way you did the paper and jute hugs me xx

Jenny said...

This is a gorgeous card - love the colours

Brenda said...

As usual, a beautiful card Annette. I love the diagonal cut DP, so pretty.