His only request was that his card featured nothing cute and no bears.
Well, it's the thought that counts, right?
...and my very own Happy Mail also arrived last week in the form of November's delivery of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine where I found my name under the 2nd place prizewinner in their National Cardmaker of the Year 2015. (yup, I'm still grinning!) :0)
- Image - Harry Happy Mail from Stamping Bella
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- DCWV Printed Corrugate Stack
- Stazon Ink Pad
- The Langton Watercolour paper
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border die from Simon Says Stamp
- Button Twine
- Heart charm
- Simon's Monday Challenge - For the Gents ('cos it's for my hubby's birthday)
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes